双立柱龙门设计的立式磨削中心 Vertical grinding centres in portal design
KEHREN portal type grinding machines extend the Ri product line:
- 5-faces complete machining
- Highest accuracies
- Rigid casting design
- Hydrostatic guide ways in the X-, Y- and C-axis
- Outstanding long-term precision and longevity
- Ergonomic and easy to operate
- Compact and space saving design
- Table diameter 800 to 2.500 mm
- Work piece weight up to 10.000 kgs
- Rotary and long table design
- Excellent damping properties
To increase productivity, all portal type grinding centres can be equipped with two rotary tables, if requested in differing designs.
For all grinding centres in portal design, a wear-less direct drive in the X- and Y-axis is available, providing excellent machining and measuring accuracy.
Various tool changing systems are available for all product lines.
Today, complete work piece machining has become an important feature.
The following operations can be machined in only one set-up:
- All machining applications of the Ri grinding centres
- Horizontal machining
- Grinding of guide ways
- 3-axis jig grinding
- Flat grinding in oscillating movement
- Machining of special materials, for example special types of class or ceramics
With the optionally integrated measuring unit, all diameters and faces can be measured automatically. In noncircular and jig grinding applications, this measuring unit can also be used for work Piece localisation.
In general, all grinding centres in portal design are built according to customer‘s requirements. Other than the new RP 8 model, for which a standard is defined.